Ohio-Toledo

Kim Brown Catering

Hello Knotties :) Have any of you ever heard of Kim Brown Catering based out of Defiance, Ohio? If so, please let me know what you think! We are having a hard time picking a caterer because we are on a tight budget due to expecting so many guests! Thank you so much :) 

Re: Kim Brown Catering

• edited December 2011
    I have never heard of here, but thought I would suggest Grants catering.  She is out of Antwerp and is really amazing and inexpensive.  We are using her for our June wedding, and she came highly recommended!  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Jkwija- Thanks for the reply! We have heard good things about them as well but we wanted to explore all avenues! I appreciate the recommendation, though! Thank you :)
  • medatcmedatc member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am using a caterer out of Antwerp. Their company name is Events by Tony. I don't know if they have a website or not. They are family friends and I can get your their email if you would like.  
  • edited December 2011
    Medatc- I would really appreciate it if you could get me their contact information! I searched them on google but couldn't find any information! I appreciate it SOOO much! 
  • medatcmedatc member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. They have a facebook page "Events by Tony" their email is eventsbytony@yahoo.com or their phone number is 419-542-6276.  Hope this helps. I have been doing all my contacting with Dianna, Tony's wife. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards