Ohio-Toledo

Let's do something!

I'm having a horrific day and need something to take my mind off it, let's talk.  What's everyones plans for the weekend???

We actually don't have much going on for once.  There is a Komen fundraiser at my friends art gallery downtown tonight that I'm going to stop at, but that's it.  Going to get a work out in or two, some shopping and maybe the Apple Butter Fest if we are up for it.  Finish the weekend off with our Sunday visit to my momma's for cards.  OH they are doing a homeless awareness ceremony in internationl park Sunday, I may try to hit that too.  And then Monday is a bank holiday so I get the day off, yeah!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: Let's do something!

• edited December 2011

I get the day off on Monday too!! I have to spend the weekend preparing my house for family to come and stay. So we are picking up a bed tonight i found on craigslist (whoo hoo!) and then im going to paint the bedroom and hang new blinds and curtains.

I have to spend the whole weekend doing yard work, and house cleaning.... but, im a freak bc i enjoy my house clean, so i dont mind doing it too much... :)

Thats my fun weekend! Whos next?

Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight I'm hopefully going to visit my grandma in the hospital, and then going out with some friends later.

Tomorrow we're hoping to hit MacQueen's in the morning for cider & donuts, then watch some football, and then I'm having my birthday party tomorrow night! :):)

Sunday I'll be recovering (lol), getting some stuff done around the house, and possibly having dinner with my parents.
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S.  I'm super jealous that you ladies get Monday off!!!
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011

I want Monday off! My fiance is traveling so I'm doing a wine night with one of my bridesmaids tonight, working tomorrow and cleaning on Sunday...I know you all are jealous! lol.

Enjoy your day off! Can't wait to read some good posts! Laughing

• edited December 2011
    We took my 8 year old niece to Cedar Point last night (she even rode Millennium Force!).  Today I have my hair and makeup trial for the wedding at Attitudes!!!  Tomorrow nothing is planned, but this house has to get cleaned...so yuck I guess house cleaning and some yardwork.

Anyone else experience their house being taken over by wedding stuff??  One corner of my living room is overflowing with wedding stuff.  My dining room is full of shower/wedding gifts that need to be put away (we are waiting until after the wedding so there is just one mass chaos event of unpackaging and sorting.)  Cleaning the house seems fruitless sometimes with all of the clutter.  I am a neat freak normally...this is driving me nuts!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards