Ohio-Toledo
Options

TTD photogs

I need suggestions for a photographer for a Trash the Dress session (I don't really want to trash the dress, just wear it again!).  I'm not sure I want to use my wedding photog for this, so please send suggestions. 

Also, where did you go for your session?

Thanks!

Re: TTD photogs

• Options
    Arayx2Arayx2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know of a few Photographers whose photos I love.

Jem Photography
    Montography in Wauseon Ohio
    Jennifer Mott
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Considering Lilies does it and she has dress' you can wear there so you don't actually have to use yours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine done by Addi Kay Photography.  She isn't typically a wedding photographer (she actually did her first wedding last week I believe).  Here is the website: http://www.addikayphotography.com/ If you want to check out my pics (yep, being an AW) click on client proofs, password: christie  One picture is in my siggy.

She didn't force me to get in the water, lay down in my dress, etc those were my ideas.  She was flexible with what I wanted.  And honestly my dress is no dirtier after that than it was after the wedding day and outdoor wedding pictures.

We did my pics at Side Cut Metropark.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Angelmc8Angelmc8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love that pic Christie!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine done with Sarah J Photography (www.sarahjphoto.net). She also did my wedding photos. I did it at Side Cut Metro Park and the Maumee River (it was in Sept 09, so the river was pretty low).
  • Options
    Arayx2Arayx2 member
    edited December 2011
    christieep ****

I love your pictures. I personally love the one with the chair in the water!!
    You are very photogenic :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the compliments ladies! Smile  My photog and the girl who did my hair/makeup deserve A LOT of credit!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Arayx2Arayx2 member
    edited December 2011
    Here is the website link to Montography. She is pretty close to me and I LOVE her work!! The website is slow but I know she has a facebook -

http://www.mon-tography.com/
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bbn2011bbn2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Revelation Images does them and they are amazing.  He actually has some on display on his website.  http://www.revelationimages.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can always do a trash the dress session where you don't really trash your dress!! They can do some cool shots where it looks like you are but your dress will not get harmed!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards