Ohio-Toledo

Anyone on here from the Findlay area?

Hi everyone!
I was just curious if there was anyone in Findlay on here since that's where I will be doing most of my stuff, not Toledo! :)

Re: Anyone on here from the Findlay area?

• edited December 2011
    Im from Tiffin, Ohio
  • edited December 2011
    I work in the Findlay area.  Is there anything in particular that your looking for?
  • honeysbee5honeysbee5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm trying to find a nice outside setting for the ceremony. I love the idea of an old country church, but the only thing that I know of that's anywhere close to what I'm looking for is the old school house near Tiffin Ave.  I was also looking into the Findlay Inn for the reception. It just seems that there's not much around. Any suggestions would be AMAZING. :)

• elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not from Findlay, but recently moved here so I'm not all that familiar with everything yet, but I do know of the LItzenberg Activity Barn. I haven't seen inside the barn, but you can check it out more on their website. They have a few other rental facilities listed too.

http://www.hancockparks.com/Services/FacilityReservations.aspx

The only time I've seen it was when FI and I went to go for a walk through the woods right behind the barn.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We have our work awards banquet at the Findlay Inn each year and it is really nice.  I can ask around about ceremony locations.  When are you looking for?
  • I was wondering about the Findlay Inn. I know where it is, but I've never been inside. The day is May 18 2013. I'm frantic about finding a spot soon since it's a spring wedding. I'm afraid things will fill up super fast! thanks for the help!
  • I am from Bowling Green. I agree with the ceremony at one of the parks? Or perhaps downtown or on the University of Findlay campus (if you attended there)? My reception is being held in a small town about 20 minutes from Findlay. Take a look at some of the nicer Legion Halls in the area too. Just more ideas!
  • I have been in the Findlay area for the last 7 years attending the University of Findlay.  A couple nice places are the Findlay Country Club (kinda pricey but beautiful) and the Northridge banquet hall located on W. Melrose Ave.  Good location and a nice, simple place!  Another good place to look at is Riverbend Park in the lodge. 
  • I lived in Findlay for my whole life up until 2 years ago when I moved to Columbus. I am still having issues trying to find a reception place. I actually didn't know that Litzenberg rented out. Might have to check there. Good luck, and if you need any help I have wonderful suggestions for a photographer, flowers, and such! (:
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker Photobucket image Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • that would be fantastic! I have no leads for flowers. I've also heard of a place off of 75 near Jeffery's antiques that has a reception hall and a gazebo (which I want an outside wedding)  Does anyone know the name of this place?
  • I'm from Tiffin too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards