Ohio-Toledo

Huge checks done this weekend!

I got my dress!  I went to Davids Bridal to pick out BM dress' and just decided to look a little and found one.  It was the last one in this style, off the rack, $100 off - it was meant to be. 

I got the veil too (I didn't realize how expensive they are, and too wear such a short time!) but my mom convinced me.  My FI's mom isn't happening I'm getting a strapless stress, so hopefully this will help that situation.

Also, I worked with Jan at DB.  I was apprehensive at first cause she is older.  But OMG, she was the best.  I just loved her.

So... I got nauseous as soon as I paid for the dress.  What if I decided too soon??  I have to stop looking at wedding dress' now.  I started glancing at a few in a catalog and I wanted to try more on....

We also purchased our wedding rings.

His...

And mine...

I ordered a band for each side of my engagement ring.  I just love them.  We got them at Allen Miller Jewelers in Oregon.

I am feeling a huge relief that we got some huge things off the list!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: Huge checks done this weekend!

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!! And yes, definitely stop looking at dresses!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Aww, congrats.  Everything looks great :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I love that dress!  It was a very close second to the dress that I bought for my wedding.  And, stop looking!  You'll make yourself crazy : )
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Your ahead of the game.
  • edited December 2011
    i had the dress worry last week. I put MY dress back on and realized why i loved it so much in the first place. Im sure you will too! Congrats!
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards