Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 9/3

What are your holiday weekend plans?

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 9/3

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow I plan to be motivated and clean/study for a few hours and then have the rest of the day be filled with pajamas, junk food, and college football.  Sunday we're going to DH's family's lake.  Monday is back to work like any other day... but at least I will earn time and a half!
  • edited December 2011
    I lucked out and I get a 4 day weekend. Today I've just been a bum putzing around on FB and waiting for my Save the Dates to arrive (and they did!). Spending time with FI after he gets off work.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping in Findlay with my mom, sis and prolly FI and we're having a cook out.

Sunday we're meeting with our preacher for more pre-wedding counseling and FI's family is having a cook out I think.

Monday I have no idea, but hopefully a lot of relaxing and sleeping!
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing really.  We had a house fire last weekend, so we are residing in a hotel right now (Crowne Plaza!).  May take a trip to Akron to visit friends and just get away.  Will def go to my momma's so I can get some home cooked food, restaurant living is getting old.  I haven't slept all week, looking forward to some hot yoga tonight to knock me and get some decent sleep finally, hopefully......
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    edited December 2011
    Eeek Kelly!  Oh no!  Like a dryer fire with some smoke all contained to one room?  Or like a you need all new stuff fire?  That's terrible! I hope it all works out for you.
  • edited December 2011

Exciting weekend for me:
    Today-I mailed wedding invites and FI took me out for my birthday dinner.
    Tomorrow-Going to my cousin's housewarming in Dayton
    Sunday-My actual birthday, FI will make me breakfast but then has to work, I am going to Mud Hens game with family
    Monday- Last day of Mud Hens season!!!!  Yay!  I get to see my FI again (he works front office for the Mud Hens so April-September are super busy and I never see him during homestands.) 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    edited December 2011
    work work work work
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    work work work gotta make the money for the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards