Ohio-Toledo

Where To Get Makeup Done?

Anyone know of a good place to get makeup done?  I'm still looking for a place for my wedding on Saturday.  I'm not really interested in getting free makeup done if you buy makeup then as I won't ever use the makeup again.  So I'm just looking for a place to just get makeup done.  TIA!!

Re: Where To Get Makeup Done?

• edited December 2011
    My friend got her makeup done at Defenitions by Design in Maumee last July and the girl did a really good job!! I have no clue what her name was though. They have you lay down on a little bed to do your makeup!!! Congratulations and have fun Saturday!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks loveplanning...I will have to look into them.
  • edited December 2011
    Leah at Salon Soto is fantastic.  No sales pressure either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I am havin mine done at Beauty Bar. HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN THIS WEEK!~~~
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I will have to look into these!  And bsharp...I'm going to try to have fun! lol  I have to pack tonight and get my doggies to the kennels so we can head to Toledo tomorrow, as my fiance and I live in Pennsylvania....so I'm hoping once I get there and we start doing final plans and other things, everything goes smoothly!  It's been interesting planning a wedding 400 miles from where you are getting married! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards