Ohio-Toledo
Options

on site wedding hairstylist

Hi-hope everyone's planning is going well!

I'm wondering if anyone knows of professional hairstylists that come to the home to do bridal hair in our area? If so, what are the prices?  I can call or look up their info online, but I don't know of salons who are willing to work outside of the salon. TIA!

Re: on site wedding hairstylist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know for sure beauty bar and David broadway do this. Im going to beauty bar so I am partial to them. My sister in law used both salons for her wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tia,

I am looking into Butterfly Sophisticate. Her wedding wire link is down, but as soon as it comes back up, i will send it over. Their pricing is reasonable, I just want to see some work before hiring them for my bridesmaids!!!
  • Options
    bevaleebevalee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://toledo.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_wedding-hairstylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:72fb398b-dda6-4eb2-9fcd-47c19082764ePost:4554aeec-e975-4b8d-84c2-a06882899ae4">Re: on site wedding hairstylist</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks!
    Posted by bevalee[/QUOTE]

I do on-site hair and makeup for Toledo and surrounding areas. You can find me online at on-sitebridalanvaspa.blogspot.com. Or this Sunday at the Pinnacle for Wedding 101.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    just an fyi vendors are not allowd to post on here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards