Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Our first test...

So we've had more tests from budget to guest list but today our alma maters play each other (I'm a Baylor grad he's a Kansas State grad) If we can make it through this game we will definitely make it through anything! lol

On a more wedding related note we finalized our photographer and videographer this week and I'm so excited!!! :-)

Re: Our first test...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, what a heartbreaking game.  =(
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Baylor grad too! I must say though, I'm never surprised when we lose. Usually w'ere pretty evenly matched with K State though, so it's too bad we didn't pull through today. Oh well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AshJohnson30AshJohnson30 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    yea it was a very heartbreaking game! i slipped into a slight state of depression until FI came in and told me it was okay and we'd still do well this year! lol

shimmer193 - yaaaay Baylor grads! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_first-test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:188ecc30-8d52-4b5b-85d5-50fe2f808f70Post:1d1bdc57-b553-414d-b1cd-e4d9aeb88ddf">Re: Our first test...</a>:
    [QUOTE]yea it was a very heartbreaking game! i slipped into a slight state of depression until FI came in and told me it was okay and we'd still do well this year! lol shimmer193 - yaaaay Baylor grads! :-)
    Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]

<div>I took solace in the fact that Arkansas, SMU, and the Rangers won.  I told FI my day was at least 75% good (although, let's be real, that SMU game was pretty damn amazing).</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    AshJohnson30AshJohnson30 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    the SMU game was sooooo amazing! my dad played for them so he's so excited to wear his SMU polo tomorrow! lol

well back to wedding planning after an intense weekend of football...my next big thing is our DJ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards