Ohio-Toledo
Options

Sauder Village Bridal Show Review

Hi Ladies,

When I asked for your advice last week some of you told me you wanted to know how the bridal show went. 

This was the first show I had been to but I thought it was rather small, I think there were only about 30 vendors there.  Additionally, you had to pay $5 to get in ($3 if you had registered before the event).  It was nice to go and get a first experience, but it probably would have been a waste of time for most people.  There were a large amount of vendors for favors/bridal party gifts,fitness, or registries which was not useful to me (maybe it was for others). 

Overall, I would have like to see more catering, cake, or photography vendors there.  It was extremely small we got through the entire show in 45min.  I would not recommend someone to go next year especially if you have to pay.  Not that $3/$5 is a lot, it was just not worth the money.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE:  While we were there I saw a girl from high school and she let us know that my hometown mall(Defiance) was having a bridal show that day as well.  So my mom, FMIL, and I hit that one up (it was Free!) and we actually got a TON of good information from that show.  So the day was not a waste.

Also, THANKS again for the advice it was very helpful!

Thanks,
Amanda
Anniversary

Re: Sauder Village Bridal Show Review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you get a chance check out the bridal show at nazerth hall in grand rapids ohio. It was just a few weeks ago and i think they only do it once a year so look for it next winter. There is also one at stranahan hall in toledo and at the zoo in toledo ... look for the dates for those. I have been to the one at nazerth twice now and loved it both times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards