Ohio-Toledo

Bridal Shower Location?

Hey ladies!

I was hoping for some suggestions on a location for a bridal shower. I'm looking at around 50 people, and it will be in late August/early September, so air conditioning is a must. I'd like to cater it myself, so I think all restaurants are out. A spot like Space 237 would be ideal, but they aren't booking events. I'd like to spend less than $200 for the rental, but I'm having some problems finding a unique, budget conscious location. Any suggestions would be very appreciated  ^_^
Yup, I'm one of those crazy, meticulous, everything-has-to-be-perfect brides.

Re: Bridal Shower Location?

• I was going to have my wedding @ space237 I was so upset when they said the where not doing weddings anymore :( but there is another art gallery called 20 North downtown across from 5/3 field..it is very pretty and would fit your number of guest ! On their site it says you can rent for 250..hope this helps !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • This isn't unique at all, but I had my shower at a hotel conference room. They actually didn't charge us anything since our room block was there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • WW Knight in Perrysburg has a nice room for rent and will hold the number of guests you are looking for. 
  • Thank you for the suggestions! Knights Park IS on the short list, it really is a nice room, and it's my mom's first choice since she runs at that park all the time. I'm excited to check out 20 North, too, I've never even heard of it.

I don't think we're going to be reserving a room block since 95% of our guests are local, but that's a great idea ^_^

Thanks again!
    Yup, I'm one of those crazy, meticulous, everything-has-to-be-perfect brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards