Ohio-Toledo
Options

CarrieSmith06182011 re:olander

Sorry!  I just saw your PM!!!
Congrats I hope I'm not too late and that your wedding is in 2011!!

We had our Ceremony at 2 p.m. on the deck.  I don't remember the sun in our eyes but honestly I also wasn't paying attention.  :)  We got married at the little gazebo/overhang thingy on the deck.  We didn't decorate it, it was nice just plain but I have seen people decorate it with lacy stuff and flowers.

Everything before the wedding was outside.  No one was allowed inside.  After the wedding people were asked to take their seat with them indoors.  (the groomsmen helped out too but many people did this on their own)

The DJ was not allowed on the deck so he just setup a speaker on the deck for us so we could hear the music (I worked with Brian at Ultimate nights...they ROCKED)

There is no air but the guy who opened the space for us let the girls use the "office" to change that was air conditioned...lemme tell you...LIFE SAVER! It was so stinkin hot at our wedding!

They had a nice big round table for the cake and we set up the buffet from the tables inside the hall. (we did a "T" shape)  We took a table outside (or at least moved an outside table) into the overhang area for our "bar/beverage" area.  it worked out really well since it was in the shade.  I paid my brothers friend $50.00 to pour beers for us for the day but many people just drank water (again cause it was so hot)

They had a "turbo" fan that was HUGE that Olander setup for us that blew air into the hall and I think DH's nana brought a couple big fans from home too.  I thought the air flowed really well.  Some people were hot but ehhh I was fine.  I mean I was hot but it wasn't totally unbearable

We did a few pics on the deck overlooking the lake and most pics were done just to the side of the deck.  There was a nice place where two tree's over looked the lake and we did most of our posed pics there, centered between the trees.

Best of luck and if you need anything let me know!  I can fwd you a link to our pics...I think they are still on shutterfly somewhere...hehe :)  Page me on the nest Toledo page instead of PM'ing me since i never look there  :)

LT

Re: CarrieSmith06182011 re:olander

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards