Ohio-Toledo

Bridal Show at the Toledo Zoo!!!

Are any of you other ladies going to the bridal show at the zoo tomorrow?!?!?
Me and the FI are, we are so excited! When we went to the one in maumee at the pinnacle we won a free hall rental thru Valleywood Golf Club!!!! And we have booked it for 9/10/11!!! and are now on the prowl for the rest of the vendors!!!

Re: Bridal Show at the Toledo Zoo!!!

• edited December 2011
    Aw, yea for you, I've never know anyone to actually win a prize like that!  So happy for you!

We did go to the zoo show, but I wasn't very impressed.  The one they had last year was so much better.  But, we still had fun.  Gotta love a show with beer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I was at the zoo today for it! It was my first bridal show as a bride.  I had fun :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It was my second and I had a blast!! we know have our DJ and ceremony and reception venues
  • Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went too! It was my first show as a bride so I didn't have a lot to compare it to, but I had so much fun :) I met a lot of really great vendors and I'm meeting with 2 photographers on Friday to chat. It was fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards