Ohio-Toledo
Options

Vendor Review

Hi ladies! I just wanted to give a quick review of the vendors I used for my wedding earlier this month!

Florist: Craig's Flowers
They did a good job and for a reasonable price. My only complaint was that mine and my bridesmaids bouquets had long stems and none of them did, I was kind of disappointed about that however the flowers were gorgeous and lasted all night!

Cake: Eston's Bakery
AMAZING! We actually did cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake and they only cost us $1.00 each! All of our guests raved about them and wanted to know where they came from. The girls at the bakery were always extremely helpful and friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Photographer: Wellspring Photography, Tabitha
I cannot say enough about Tabitha. She is amazing! She made sure to get every shot I asked for and of course the ones I didn't think about. She had a great rapport with our guests and made the bridal party feel comfortable in front of the camera. She does great work and is an amazing person! I would highly recommend Wellspring to anyone looking!

Reception Hall: Tamaron Country Club
Vicki does a great job. She accommodated all of our needs and was always there when I had a question (or 10). Myself, my maid of honor and one of our guests are vegetarians and she made special dishes for the three of us at no additional cost so we didn't have to have pasta or another vegetarian option for everyone! The hall is beautiful and fit our number of guests (130) perfectly! The servers and bartenders are all seasoned and very professional.

Limo: White Knight Limo
I would give them an 8 out of 10. The car was clean and in good shape, unfortunately the driver never offered to help myself or any of the bridesmaids out of the car and he almost made us late to the ceremony, he almost got back on the express way! Thank goodness I was paying attention! He was friendly enough though.

Dresses: Atlas Bridal Shop
We purchased my dress and the bridesmaid dresses at Atlas and they were wonderful every time I went in. The dresses came in quickly and with no problems. The seamstress listened to my concerns and wants/needs and accommodated them. I would definitely recommend them.

Tuxedos: Mens Warehouse
Again, I would give them an 8 out of 10. They are so busy it feels like they are rushing you to make decisions and to get you in and out as quickly as possible. We had no issues with the tuxedos, however.

Overall, I think we had great vendors and I would recommend any of them to any bride. My only piece of advice: you get what you pay for and listen to others reviews. Also, ENJOY YOUR DAY! It goes by so quickly!

Re: Vendor Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards