Ohio-Toledo

a - a- a- a-Alcohol

So where did you buy or are planning to buy alcohol? Are you having any at all? What kind of stuff do you plan to have?
Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: a - a- a- a-Alcohol

• edited December 2011

We are having 3 kegs, 2 cases of diff white wine (and a couple kinds of red), and 2 cases of champagne (i spluged on a champagne fountain -- from my caterer)!  Sadly, once the alcohol runs out... idk hopefully that wont happen...  The champagne fountain is my "sig drink" i guess. I LOVE champagne so i had to have and unlimited supply of it! Its the only thing im drinkin that night!!! :)

Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ours is an open bar...the staple kinds of liquor, beer, and wine. 

A champagne fountain sounds fun :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Open bar.  It was nice because our hall allowed us to bring our own alcohol, so we got exactly what we wanted. :)

We had lots of alcohol, and we still actually ran out of a couple of things!!
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    open bar, included in the contract price with the caterer.  I booked Gladieux Catering.  Their bar comes with all kinds of goodies (bacardi, beefeater, jose, and so on.....)
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • k22tk22t member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had an open bar with 2 kegs, bottom shelf liquor, and a bottle of captain morgan for me and my cousin
    Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards