Ohio-Toledo

Bachelorette Party Ideas....

I'm having my bachelorette party at the end of March. I haven't lived in Toledo for a long time and I don't know much about the bars/nightlife. Can you give me some ideas of good places to go? We may have a party bus to take us around town.

Are there any cool wine bars or something nice?

What are some good (and safe) bars to go out dancing on a Saturday night?

Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas....

• MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vino 100 in Maumee has a cute little wine bar / lounge, if you might want to start out at someplace mellow like that.   I think there's also a little salon/spa in the same plaza if you wanted to start out with pedis and then go for wine? :)

As for places to dance - do you prefer live music or a DJ?   I don't go out all that often anymore, but my friends and I have always enjoyed the Bridges, so wherever they're playing on the weekend of your party, I'd definitely suggest checking them out! :)   Velvet Jones is fun too, but I don't hear about them as much anymore.

As for "clubs" or that type of scene, I haven't done that in quite a while, but in my experience, Toledo clubs suck!  haha!  
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • AngieB6AngieB6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you like country music, the Wild Hog Saloon just opened up on Alexis.  Bandera is the house band, and I'm a line dance instructor there.  It's a very fun atmosphere - mechanical bull, big dance floor, lots of room and safe.  Just don't get in the line dancers' space because they will run you over!  LOL.  :)

I'm not having my bachelorette party there, just because I'm there so much as it is.  Bandera plays more than just country, though, and it's a lot of fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    221 Invitedimage 168 Attendingimage 33 Declinedimage 26 Not Repliedimage
    RSVP Date August 25
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Bowling Green isn't too far away (20ish miles) and they have the mix of college bars and more club-type places that are fun. Around here, Club Soda has a very diverse and mixed crowd and I've seen bachelorette parties there because they place dance music.
  • mariahm90mariahm90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MY friends and I are renting out A dance class that let you bring drinks on airport were doing pole dancing and chair dancing
  • mariahm90mariahm90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could also try metrpolis down town
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the ideas!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards