Ohio-Toledo
Options

Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons

Has anyone been to a wedding or had their wedding at the Hilton in Perrysburg?  I'd love to see some pics.  We are having ours there this summer & so far so good!

Re: Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding there in August.  The room was gorgeous, their audio visual company did all these cool lights in the room and their initials on the dance floor.  The food was great too.  They had appetizers and bars outside on the patio for cocktail hour.  They had some type of chicken with a cheese sauce (some fancy cheese) and it was sooooo good, they also had some fancy schmanci potatoes I had never had before.  It was nice to not have red skins as usual.  
    I have been to weddings I think just about every location in Toledo and these cats have it down!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out my pics.... @ http://everlastingimages.zenfolio.com/f153098656

the outside pics were around the hilton garden inn.
    Our wedding was 9-25-09 and it was perfect!!!  We dealt with Jenny McCord and she was the best!!! If you have any questions email me at Bonita4569@aol.com

ENJOY!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there in June and very excited.  I am having a problem deciding on what to choose for my menu.  Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Options
    lcracraftlcracraft member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much for the link to your pictures!  They are beautiful and give me a better idea of what things can look like there :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards