Ohio-Toledo
Options

NWR: I started a new job!!

I am really excited about this new job I started; almost think I am half crazy too!! Like working full time, raising kids, and planning a wedding isnt enough! But we can all use some extra cash for that kick ass wedding, right?!?!

I signed up with a company called It Works Global. Its a health and wellness company that sells body wraps and other supplements. There is even a new Fitness line I am excited to try for my wedding weight loss.

Has anyone ever had experience with the body wraps before? I am super excited to get this new career up and running... but way nervous I will lose time and money. Lets hope thats not the case. My goal is to make enough money to do this, and only this, one day!

Love, B

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: NWR: I started a new job!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Be reaaaaaally careful about posts like this.  True knottie or not, if you're making posts like this and promoting your business, you are acting as a vendor.  I've seen people get banned for stuff like this.  Just FYI.

And, congrats on the new job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PP is right, be very careful.

I've actually done that wrap.  Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.  But, I know a lot of people it has worked for.  Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried that wrap and it bunched all up...it didnt work. I might try it again just to see if theres a difference but I doubt there will be. ANd I agree with PP you cant use the board to promote your business try facebook instead.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I updated my post to not sound like its a vendor post.

It did work for me the first time. Sometimes you do have to do it multiple times to get the true affect, and drink plenty of water.

CoCo, I do have a FB page too. But let me know if you want to give it another shot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards