Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

B&M Monday

3 finals in one day.  Why do they do this?

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: B&M Monday

• Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apparently Facebook is the new therapy session. I'm doing it wrong.

Staycation officially over. I don't want to go back to work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:191fc0ed-47fb-415a-bc4d-23c12616a975Post:06dc1bc2-300d-4d54-af47-a51b5f2d576d">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apparently Facebook is the new therapy session. I'm doing it wrong. Staycation officially over. I don't want to go back to work.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

It's funny that you would mention this.  Our lead counselor had a post about vague updates and how it's a big cry for help.

I am still swamped with grading.  It's going faster than I'd hoped, but it's just quite a mountain.

Also, I hear it's not so bad I couldn't watch the Cowboys game.

Edit: Amy, the year I turned 21, my birthday was on the Monday after Spring Break.  I would have just skipped all my classes, except that was also the semester I'd taken 18 hours, with a day that started at 8 and ended at 7 every Monday.  At least two of my classes were Monday-only.  It was the worst.
    Anniversary

• Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:191fc0ed-47fb-415a-bc4d-23c12616a975Post:1d391719-aac3-428e-b4d6-9f855b3af48b">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B&M Monday :<strong> It's funny that you would mention this.  Our lead counselor had a post about vague updates and how it's a big cry for help.</strong> I am still swamped with grading.  It's going faster than I'd hoped, but it's just quite a mountain. Also, I hear it's not so bad I couldn't watch the Cowboys game. Edit: Amy, the year I turned 21, my birthday was on the Monday after Spring Break.  I would have just skipped all my classes, except that was also the semester I'd taken 18 hours, with a day that started at 8 and ended at 7 every Monday.  At least two of my classes were Monday-only.  It was the worst.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

<div>It's my mother. For some reason she thinks it's cool to do crap like that. But she was also upset about something else that was FB related. 
    FI just laughed when I told her "it's FB it's not that serious." </div><div>
    Who has to tell that to their mother?! RIDICULOUS!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards