Ohio-Toledo
Options

My amazing day!

My wedding was Saturday and it was absolutely amazing.

I can echo everything that I have read on these boards about the wedding day.  It goes by shockingly fast.  The day was just a blur, but I loved every minute of it.

I will do detailed vendor reviews later, but I have to rave about my photographers (Everlasting Images), videographers (Showcase Video Productions), ceremony site (Manor House at WIldwood), and reception site (Stone Oak Country Club).  I could not have asked for more from any of these people & places.  They made the day wonderful!  They also made the day so easy and relaxed.  If anyone is a fan of Everlasting Images on facebook they posted a few preview pics that are amazing!

The whole time leading up to the wedding I kept saying how I unpredictable my cake (Cherry Lane Cakes) and flowers (In Bloom Flowers) would be since I didn't get to see those until the day of.  Well I had good reason to worry.  My cake was the wrong color and my flowers were not even close to what I asked for.

Detailed vendor reviews to come!!!

Now for the honeymoon....19 more days until we leave for Jamaica!!!!!  I can't wait!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My amazing day!

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I can't wait to hear vendor reviews and SEE PICTURES!! 

That sucks about the cake and the flowers.  I am sure the cake was still yummy even though it wasn't the correct color.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!   Glad to hear that the "big stuff" went really well.  Bummer about the cake and flowers though. :-\

The sneak peek pics are great, and I can't wait to see more! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Your day sounded for the most part perfect!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards