Ohio-Toledo

venue help please

I really need help with my venue I keep running into a brick wall because all the places i absolutely love has exclusive catering and i've alreay hired my caterer so do anyone have any great ideas if so throw them at me.

Re: venue help please

• MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a tough situation!  Have you asked your caterer for some halls where they normally work? 

I know that many of the places that allow outside catering require you to choose from their list of approved caterers.  So you'll want to  be sure to check on that. 

That said, I am pretty sure the following places allow outside catering...

The Sullivan Center at Gesu
    Stranahan Theater Great Hall
    Ward Pavilion @ Wildwood Park
    Franciscan Center @ Lourde's College
    Oakshade Grove
    Monclova Community Center
    Nederhouser Hall @ Olander Park

Good luck! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    Ward Pavillion @ Wildwood MetroPark definately does bc thats where mine is!! :) Good Luck!
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mariahm90mariahm90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks i have an appointment with gesu wednesday only thing is we have to change the day we want to get married which is fine im excited
  • bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try St. George in Rossford?  You can bring in your own caterer and alcohol.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a client who had her reception at the train station downtown. I know it may sound strange but it was amazing!!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats pretty cool do do you know how you go about booking it
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No i actually haven' t ive never heard of it i need to look into it
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding and reception at the train station!! I loved it! If you are interested I can send you some pictures and contact information!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh shoot. I just went back and read your post. Gladieux catering has exclusive rights to the train station, so you have to use thier services in order to use that venue.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are having a small reception Space 237 in downtown Toledo is really cool, and they allow for your own caterer!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i still wouldnt mind seeing pictures of it. ive never heard of the other place you told me  do you have the number or web address to it
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and do you know if I could atleast just get married there and not have the reception (train station)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nvm on space237 they have no available space in april
  • edited December 2011
    I think you could just rent out the train station as a ceremony site. You would just have to rent the chairs seperately! I want to say it was $400 to rent the ceremony site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards