Ohio-Toledo

Dinner 4 Two

Has anyone heard of this?  I apparently "won" a bridal package, which I'm assuming means they got my information from a bridal show register and want to try to sell me something haha.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
182 can't wait to partyimage
76 are missing all the funimage

Re: Dinner 4 Two

• akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes. I got the same thing at the beginning of the year. If you google them though, apprently its a huge scam. I didn't end up accepting it or anything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • andyjess17andyjess17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, they keep calling me as well but ive ignored their calls. They always leave a vm and say they're saving my prize but i'm running out of time
  • msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so i got this call yesterday...and i wasnt sure about it, it  sounded  fishy but i talk to this girl at work and said she won this bridal package last year and said she used the voucher for the trip they give and said everything that came with she got..she said thats how she saved money from not having to buy her hubbys ring..it was part of the bride package...so i dont know ????
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It just sounded really sketchy to me... thats why I didn't follow through with it. If you google them, they have really bad reviews and comments about stuff like this.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We were going to go anyway, just cause we dig free stuff haha, but I'm a germaphobe and after reading about how their sales pitch is all about how normal cookware can harbor icky stuff, I decided I didn't want to hear it haha!  Sounded like a lot of the bad reviews came from people who actually purchased the cookware, I can turn down a sale any day heh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • skashley75skashley75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They get your info from Davids Bridal!
    They freaking call me all the time trying to get me to come to their dinner - just to sell you pots & pans ... and the free stuff is not really free ... lol There is a NOMINAL charge ... Ha Ha
  • I entered into their drawing at a bridal show I went to last weekend. Got a phone call a few days ago, say we won a free 2 night stay and other random stuff and that we had to meet up with them so they could give us our gifts and then they would cook for us... 

Thought it sounded kind of fishy but wanted to know for sure, so me and my fiance went today.

The only thing free is your meal and matching aprons!.. The "free" trip costs $100 for a 2 night stay at a 2-3 star hotel, and you have to pay for the flight (pretty much the normal cost).. and they try to sell you pan sets that are over $1000... and the guy's really pushy about it. 

Don't do it!   lol 
  • I just received a call for the exact same thing, a trip or rings, and other "free" gifts... blah, blah blah.  The catch is that my fiancee and I have to sit through a 90min presentation.  Unfortunately I've been through a similar scenario before and I can tell all of you- THIS IS A SCAM!!!  If they call, turn the other cheek because siting through this presentation is not going to be worth your time.  If they call you then I suggest you give them a piece of your mind- using your information to solicit their products is not why we signed up at their booth.  If they are falsly advertising a "free" drawing for a prize of $1000 in cookware but then tack on a bunch of requirements, they are wrong.  As if planning a wedding isnt stressful enough these scumbags try to rob you of your time and dignity by attempting to pull the wool over your eyes.
  • So glad you ladies posted about this. My fiance and I recieved the call yesterday and were trying to decide whether it would be worth sitting through a sales pitch to recieve free stuff or not. After hearing what you ladies have to say about it, we will not be going lol thanks for the heads up!
  • I also have received a ton of phone calls from this place about winning a bridal package. I just received another phone call a minute ago and thought about meeting with this lady because I have seen this company at every bridal show I have attended. I don't understand why they are allowed to keep coming to bridal shows if they are such a scam!! Thanks for the heads up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards