• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Toledo

Cylinder Vases Needed!

Hi all of my Toledo ladies! I am in need of SEVERAL (30-50) cylinder vases, they can be either glass or clear plastic. I'm not sure if someone is selling these or knows of a place to rent so i don't have to buy 50 of these. Any insight to this question will help! Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Cylinder Vases Needed!

• edited December 2011
    When do you need them by? 

I know you said you don't want to buy them, but they do have them inexpensively at Libbey Glass.  Maybe you'd be able to sell them again on the Trash to Treasure board or on Craigslist
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, the Libbey Glass outlet has clear cylinder vases in three different sizes for $1.99 each.  They also have 15% off coupons in The Blade and coupon packs that come in the mail, and AAA members always get 10% off.  It would probably be cheaper than renting, and as PP said you could probably sell them after your wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a whole bunch if you're still looking!!  If you want them - I will sell them to you at a discounted price ... I would love to get rid of them!  I need to count how many I have and I'll let you know tonight.  I can get them to you this weekend if you would like?  Send me a private message if you're interested!
  • edited December 2011
    You can rent them from Your Perfect Day.  She has 3 different sizes and rents them at $1 each or 3 for $2.00.  Call her at 419.283.8200
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards