Ohio-Toledo

Reception venue help~ Toledo, adrian, ann arbor, detroit, lansing, kalamazoo!

I am looking for a wedding venue for December 2012 that will hold 250-300 people that is NOT
 a banquet hall/country club site unless its unique. We LOVE Cobblestone farms and Misty Farms but they will unfortunately not work because of site limitations. Don't know where to look! 
THANKS!!!

Re: Reception venue help~ Toledo, adrian, ann arbor, detroit, lansing, kalamazoo!

• skashley75skashley75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try Nazareth Hall? Grand Rapids Ohio....
    There is a website... 

Some say it is haunted .... but it is beautiful in the pictures....
  • cuprysacuprysa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, I think the only place that might work for you in the Toledo area is Nazareth Hall. I'm on a very similar search. That Misty Farms is *amazing* but wow, it's expensive. You could also try Mon Ami, it's a winery out near Sandusky, but that's probably too far for you. Good luck, and please post wherever you decide to go!
    Yup, I'm one of those crazy, meticulous, everything-has-to-be-perfect brides.
  • La Roy's Hall in La Salle, Mi.  Very pretty location with new updates coming this spring.  About 20 minutes from downtown Toledo.  They do have a website and will hold over 300 people.  They do have 2 ballrooms that combine for one!  Check it out! laroyshall.com
  • edited March 2012
    i was in the exact same boat as you but i wanted a fall wedding.we looked at misty farms and cobblestone but they were too small but i wanted something unique. i just got married 12/10/2011 at sauk valley resort in brooklyn mi. it was very unique, its a very large lodge that in the summer you can rent out cabins. its set back in irish hills and overlooks hills and trees and its by a lake. the pricing was amazing. its two stories, the bottom had a bar and thats where you had dinner and they top story also had a bar, a loft, it was all windows and had a large dance floor and tables to relax at. the only thing about this place that got me a first was the the decor was very 70's but if you are having a december wedding it will be dark so people cant see everything and they already have christmas lights set up so it looks amazing at night. you can bring your own alcohol and you can decorate on friday and clean up on sunday. the owners are very relaxed and nice.  if you are interested i can show you the pictures i took when we were looking at the location!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards