Ohio-Toledo

premier catering

Has anyone used them before? Good? Bad? Prices? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: premier catering

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure that is the company Merin used and she has had great things to say about them.  If she doesn't see this thread, you can find her on the Toledo Nest board too.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about going with Premier Catering too.  When we met with the lady, she seemed very nice and knew a lot.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding where they catered.  The food was great, I liked everything we had to eat.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We LOVED Premier!!!   We dealt with Nancy, and she is such a pleasure to work with!   They really went above and beyond, the price was right, and the food was seriously AWESOME. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure I'll have questions at some point. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I have been to multiple events with Premeir Catering, and everything has always been great! The service as well as the food.

We are planning our reception now and just met with Nancy. She was VERY helpful and the prices were very reasonable.

• akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can anyone give me any rough prices? If you don't mind sharing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could give you rough prices, but I got married 3.5 years ago, so I'm sure things have changed.

I can say that they were on the lower side of average, yet the food and service was way above average! :) 
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • amw213amw213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married at lake view banquet hall in rossford and it is catered by premier- nancy quoted us at about $14-$16 a plate. were having come sort of chicken and some sort of carved beef- not really sure yet. the only thing i dont like is that your entire menu is customized, i like to have choices, im not very good with open options of food. most places we looked into there was option one, two and three and so on. but anyways- she is very good to work with, very helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards