Ohio-Toledo

Poll!

I've been in bed sick the past few days and I am starting to feel a little better today.  Sooo, entertain me with answering my random questions!

What is your favorite TV show from your tween/teen years?

Who is the bigger baby when you're sick, you or FI?

What states have you lived in?

What colors have you decorated your bathroom with?

Favorite dessert?

Do you like Cedar Point?
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Poll!

• literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm... I really don't recall watching much real TV during those years. I was really into anime at the time. Plus, I'm more of a movie-goer.

FI, most definitely. He rarely gets sick, though, so it all works out.

Texas and Ohio.

My roommate and I have a polkadot shower curtain in turqoise, lime green, and navy blue. Then the rugs are a whole bunch of colors - the green and turqoise are in them, but there's also a lot of pink. So... lots of colors?

Favorite dessert?
    Hmm... most things chocolate. Or cupcakes!!!

Do you like Cedar Point?
    YES.
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite TV show from your tween/teen years?  Saved by the Bell or the Simpsons.

Who is the bigger baby when you're sick, you or FI?  DH for sure.

What states have you lived in?  Ohio (23 years), California (1 year), Colorado (2.5 years) ... Does Michigan count since I could walk there from my parents' house? ;)

What colors have you decorated your bathroom with?  Upstairs is blue & green.  The walls are painted tan from the previous owners and I'm too lazy to change.  The downstairs is green, also from the previous owners, but I liked it.

Favorite dessert?  Today I'm going to say strawberry shortcake.

Do you like Cedar Point? Hells Yeah.  I'm flying back to Ohio in July specifically to go to Cedar Point. :)
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was definitely all about TGIF- I think Boy Meets World was my favorite.  I still even like catching old episodes on TV every now and then.

I think it's me!  DH is great at taking care of me though.

Just Ohio.

Our walls are a lavender color, but not a light baby shade.  It's more of a bright lavender.  Then we have black, white, and silver accessories with black and white art on the walls.

Favorite dessert?
    Pretty much anything with peanut butter and chocolate.  That's the kind of cake, candy, ice cream, etc. that I go for.

Do you like Cedar Point?
    Definitely!  We used to have season passes and go more often, but the past couple of years we've only gone once or twice.  I looove roller coasters and feel like I'm wasting time if we do something silly like the Scrambler.  Oh!  And Halloweekends is a must if you've never done that before!

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Arayx2Arayx2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

What is your favorite TV show from your tween/teen years? J.A.G.

Who is the bigger baby when you're sick, you or FI? FI - HANDS DOWN

What states have you lived in? Ohio and Utah

What colors have you decorated your bathroom with? - Light blue, tan, brown, cream

Favorite dessert? Cheese cake with a thick graham cracker crust

Do you like Cedar Point? I used to but now the rides make me sick

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love these

What is your favorite TV show from your tween/teen years?  I was a TGIF girl too!

Who is the bigger baby when you're sick, you or FI?   Probably me.  He never seems to get sick either.

What states have you lived in?  Ohio, a Buckeye all the way

What colors have you decorated your bathroom with?   Master - maroon, changing to browns after the wedding; Guest blue's; 2nd guest black

Favorite dessert?   Creme Brulee

Do you like Cedar Point?  I do, but anymore, only enough to go once a year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Ooohhhh fun questions!!!
    What was your favorite T.V. show from your tween/teen years?
    My favorite show was ... lol... Beverly Hills 90210.
    Who is the bigger baby when your sick, you or FI?
    Oh..my..God FI is!! He acts like he is knocking on deaths door when he gets the flu. Big baby. haha
    What sates have you lived in?
    Born in Tampa, FL ; Raised in South Jersey; Mysteriously ended up in Toledo. lol 
    Tan, cream, and dark red
    Favorite dessert?
    Cheesecake!!! All flavors of cheesecakes! LOVE IT!!!
    Do you like Cedar Point?
    Heck to the yes!! lol  Although now I do not enjoy waiting in four hour lines for a 2 minute ride. I'll still do it if it's a really good ride, though. lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • futuremrsabefuturemrsabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    boy meets world! =) gotta love corey & topanga.

definitely FI! even if its just a little sore throat magically his legs stop working and he's completely unable to do anything for himself. lol.

grew up in indiana, moved to michigan for college, and then here to toledo, ohio to live with my fiance. =)

main bathroom is turquoise, dark brown, and cream. (sounds a little odd, but its not i promise. lol.) and the half bathroom is kind of a bright green and im slowly bringing in dark purple accents since FI wont let me just paint purple in there. (he hates that color scheme, so thats why im slowly putting in purple in hopes that he wont really notice or say anything. haha.)

Favorite dessert?
    oh my, im a sucker for sweets! anything chocolate, cherry cheesecake, and birthday cake.

Do you like Cedar Point?
    i love going but unfortunately i work almost all weekend so i rarely get a chance to go. and since im a toll collector, it gets ridiculously busy when cedar point is open which im not ecstatic about. lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards