Ohio-Toledo

Pro DJ/Pro Fun Pics?

I'm thinking about going with them for my DJ/photobooth (if my dad will let me get a photobooth... I hope so!!!). Does anyone here have any experience with/opinions about them?

Re: Pro DJ/Pro Fun Pics?

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of this company before.  I did a quick google search and found their page. I sent an email to the owner and he got back to me right away.  He seems very nice.  And the package is MUCH cheaper than any of the other places I have looked at.  $595 for 4 hours, double set of prints, and a guest book.  The monogram/thank you portion of photo strip isn't as nice as some of the others, but that doesn't bother me at all.

THANK YOU for posting this.  I tried to book with Red Eye this weekend, and they still haven't called me back :( I am glad they haven't yet, because this place is a ton cheaper ($275!!)

http://www.profunpics.com/

prodjsohio@hotmail.com

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They were at a bridal show I went to a few weeks ago. I got especially excited about their premium package deal (they don't have it listed on their website). It's 6 hours of DJing and 5 hours of the photobooth for $995!! I keep telling people about it, and they all freak out because $995 is a lot of money, but they don't understand how cheap that really is.

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that is a great deal!! Especially for that many hours. I hope you book them.  They were very fast about responding to emails.  Let me know what you decide! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll definitely keep you posted!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, btw, if you'd like another option for a photobooth, I also found out about iParty Booth at the same bridal show. You can go to their website at www.ipartybooth.com. They cost only $500 for four hours, and extra hours are $125. I decided that I'd rather go with ProDJ/FunPics because the joint package is such an awesome deal, but iParty is definitely cheaper for just a booth. One thing to know, though, is that they only have three pictures for each strip instead of four.
  • saraslsarasl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Pro DJ for my wedding in October and was very happy with them.  I only used them for my Photobooth.  I didn't have any problems with them.  Whenever I needed to contact them they were available or returned my calls in a timely manner.  Overall we were very satisfied with them.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out www.FlashFunFoto.com  they are a new photobooth company in Ohio, and only charge $450 for 4 hours of unlimited photos.  Custom designed prints and screens to match the theme of your wedding, or any other design you want.  Many other options to choose from as well.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards