Ohio-Toledo

Makeup Artist???

Hi Everyone!!!
Does anyone know of any traveling makeup artist around the Northwest Ohio area?  I have been looking and looking but with not much luck.  I do prefer someone who does air brush makeup.  I do a pretty good job with my own makeup but I want someone to go above and beyond that!  Any ideas?  Thank you!!!!

Re: Makeup Artist???

• msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sephoria @ the mall does airbrush makeup with a 50 purchase, you might even be able to try the mac counter in macys ! 

hth
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • futuremrsabefuturemrsabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you looked into embellir salon in maumee? they do airbrushing and i believe they will travel too. i used them for my wedding a couple weeks ago. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • EdJoBosEdJoBos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great!  Thank you, I will try those.  I'm just so jealous at these bigger cities that have TONS of options!
  • edited December 2011
    makeupqueen1980@brid​almakeupbynatalie.co​m

Natalie came to our house and did airbrush makeup for the entire bridal party, it was awesome!
  • greshheegreshhee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Natalie Pohorecki is AMAZING! So does regular make up or airbrush (airbrush is amazing) and will travel to any place! She has a wonderful personality and even does trial runs with the make up. Her email is makeupqueen1980@brid
    almakeupbynatalie.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards