Ohio-Toledo

Videographer

We are getting a lot of pressure from my FI's family to hire a videographer.  I had never planned on it previously, but I am starting to think it may be a nice idea.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Videographer

• edited December 2011

Our wedding isn't for another four and half weeks, so I can't speak of video quality, but I can tell you that Showcase Video Productions has been great to work with so far.  Aaron, the owner, has been absolutely wonderful to work with  I was impressed with every sample he showed us.  There was also no pressure.

We too were not going to do a video at first, but we had the money in the budget for it and I am confident having seen Aaron's work  that we won't regret it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding isn't until June but we are using Inspired Image.  Ken the owner was awesome when we met with him.  They sent us some copies of their work to review before our meeting.

http://www.inspiredimagevideo.com/index.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dale at Fordham Footage is amazing and his prices are one of the lowest in the area!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from the Columbus board but I'm looking for a videographer for my Port Clinton wedding. I've looked into Inspired Image, they seems affordable and I've viewed their demo DVD. I haven't called to ask questions yet, but Kelly if you see this, do you know what type of camera Ken uses? I have bad visions of a huge camera with a bright spotlight for the reception?! When you met with him, did you feel like guests would be comfortable with the way he films?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards