Ohio-Toledo

NWR: Tattoos

If any of you have any tattoos, where did you get them done? Any places you would recommend?

Re: NWR: Tattoos

• edited December 2011
    FI, as well as several other friends, got theirs at On the Edge in BG. Nothing I've heard from anyone who's had work done there has been bad. Apparently Dennis comes highly recommended. I don't have any tattoos myself, so I can't really say one way or the other.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Infinite Art on Secor in Toledo.   Dominic is who did mine (and has done work for friends too) and he is super-awesome.
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_nwr-tattoos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:e5c26937-98c8-473f-9864-d45b95652d2cPost:09a82b63-c472-4884-a40c-3728b96f45c8">Re: NWR: Tattoos</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would highly recommend Infinite Art on Secor in Toledo.   Dominic is who did mine (and has done work for friends too) and he is super-awesome.
    Posted by Merin[/QUOTE]

Same here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Body Design on Sylvania Ave.  One of FI's best friends as an AMAZING tattoo artist but recently moved to Nashville. He works at Black 13 down there. He's the one who did mine. Boomer at Body Design is really good though. Good luck with wherever you choose!  It's addicting! LOL

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    On The Edge, for sure.  They're very professional and clean, and have the best prices that I've heard of around here.  Dennis is definitely the best, but he can be difficult to get unless you schedule with him in advance.  Everyone there is good though.  I got my wrist tattoo done there a couplea years ago for about $40, and I love it.
    Photobucket
  • EmyrsonsmomEmyrsonsmom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On the Edge is great. There work is world wide known for being in Tattoo magazines and dennis i think has won lots of trophies over the years for it.
  • ADistel89ADistel89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ryan, the artist at Body Designs that moved to Nashville, did all of mine. He is absolutely amazing. 

I am about to get a new one by woody at infinite art. All of his work is gorgeous, so I am very excited. Will let you know how it turns out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards