Ohio-Toledo
Options

bridal shower

hi girls... im helping out my BMs in finding a place for bridal showers... where are some cute places that you are using or have used? we are doing a "wine" theme with pitchers of sangreia on the tables for the guests.

Re: bridal shower

• Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

How many people are they going to be hosting?  It is just helpful to suggest an appropriate room size.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH rented the Wernert Civic Association Center on Douglas next to Wernert Elementary School.

I think it was $150 to rent it, and they have tables, chairs and a little kitchenette.  You can decorate however you want as long as you clean up afterward.  I thought it was a nice place to have a shower.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    amw213amw213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    small shower, about 30 guests probably. we were thinking something like the Solarium at Wildwood but it was a little small when we went to see it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Mansion View Inn (a bed and breakfast in the Old West End in Toledo) hosts showers and other events.  I think it would be a good fit for 30 people.  I've never been to an event there, but a co-worker attended a Halloween party there, and my parents and in-laws have stayed there as overnight guests.

http://www.mansionviewtoledo.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards