Ohio-Toledo
Options

The Vendor Review from 9/17/2011 Photos Included

Hello everyone, thought I'd give some of my insight on vendors from my wedding!  Not a pro at this so please bear with me!

Dress- Davids Bridal, I delt with Jan at Davids and she was amazing, our overall experience with HER was perfect.  I'm afraid I can't say the same about the entire Davids staff, one would think they would hire extremely professional people for those positions but who are we kidding!

Alterations- Pam Thomas is an AMAZING woman, she added structure to the top of my dress which helped keep the girls in.  She also gave us some insight on how to make my veil for under $30.00.  I highly recommend her!

Wedding Location- Schedel Gardens.... Veronica is amazing, she made sure the rehersal and the ceremony were perfect.  She is easy to work with, and knows the gardens very well. 

Limo-  Toledo Limo- At first I was extremely happy with this company, we had switched pick up times and the limo about one month before the wedding.  On the day of the wedding it seems they forgot the changes that had been approved and sent to me in writing.  They sent the wrong limo (not a huge deal but it's worth mentioning), they also picked up the guys at the original time (1/2 hour LATER than the final time we had agreed on).  The limo was clean, and the driver was polite, so all in all it wasn't horrible.

Clarion Inn- Fremont, OH-  Reception-  Great location, the food was amazing and Melinda was great to work with.  She went out of her way to get us everything that we needed.

D.J.- Bob Norris Class Act-  I was thought our D.J. would have access to the internet so that any song that was requested could be played... not so, had I known that I would have prepared a C.D. with certain songs that I knew needed to be played.  The D.J. Steve was extremely polite, although he kept wanting everyone to form a circle on the dance floor to dance.... a little annoying.

Flowers- Hobby Lobby, all handmade by my mom, who also made my veil, just wanted to note that she is an amazing and talented woman and she helped me SO much with the entire process!

Cake/cupcakes/cookies- Amy Drummer Port Clinton- SOO great, we had four sheet cakes, eight dozen cupcakes and nine dozen cookies, none was left at the end of the night!  Super good sweets!

Photographer- Wes Fabian Photography-  Wes was amazing to work with, extremely professional, and the pictures turned out beautiful!  I'll share some with you.  I highly recommend him!
Enjoy the photos!

This necklace and all of the bridesmaid jewelery was made by Katy Moore, Unique Jewelry by Katy Moore (facebook).  She also did an awesome job!

It was a beautiful day, and an amazing night!  I also want to add that I was having nightmares about the brown tuxes... and they looked awesome!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Re: The Vendor Review from 9/17/2011 Photos Included

• Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are beautiful!  It looks like your day was great overall and the issues were minor.  That's great to hear!

I really love the photo with your veil blowing in the wind.  I'm jealous!  I, too, wanted a picture like that but the wind would just not cooperate while we were taking photos.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pics!!!  And I LOVE your bridesmaids dress's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards