Ohio-Toledo

alterations question/ recomendations

Has anyone used river road bridal in rossford. I have ALOT of alterations (basically i want a panal replaced on the bodice, cap sleeves, hem and bustle) my dress has some beading and i was looking to take it somewhere in the next couple of weeks. I hear Pam Thomas talked about alot. any recomendations would be helpful.
image 279 Made the cut!
image 81 Are ready to party! image 39 Are missing out!

Re: alterations question/ recomendations

• catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called Pam Thomas.  She was super sweet.  Unfortunately, she couldn't do my alterations as she'll be out of town.  So, she recommended Jane of Jane's Perfect Fit.

Jane was absolutely wonderful at my first fitting.  I totally feel like she gave me a good price on the alterations for everything she is doing.  Definitely didn't try to tack things on just because she could.  After she bustled it, the hem wasn't lying right.  She said it was because the dress was made incorrectly.  She is fixing the hem as the cost of the bustle -- it was only $45.

http://www.janesperfectfit.com/

My final fitting isn't for 5 weeks, so I can't comment on how it turned out.

I've never heard of River Road Bridal.  Sorry
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had Pam Thomas alter a bridesmaid dress for me and she was awesome.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Pam Thomas is AWESOME.  She is recommended around here alot, as is her friend Jane at Jane's Perfect Fit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards