Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Nervous for my BM's!!

Okay so one of my BM and my MOH ordered their dresses yesterday! My BM dress Is expected to be deliver by May 4th. My MOH is due June 24th!! (Because I had to call and change the color!) so now I am nervous for my other bridesmaid and maid of honor because if they don't order soon, chances of them not ordering on time. What should I do?
Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Nervous for my BM's!!

• You call/email/text them and say "The deadline for you to order your BM dress for the wedding is X date."  And you keep following up with them and if they don't order it, you do it for them and hope it fits.
  • Thank you... I got a hold of them both and my MOH order hers over the phone and the other is going tomorrow! whhheeeeewwww... i was starting to stress.
  • Follow up with the one that hasnt ordered yet. I had this slight problem with one of mine. She literally ordered it the last day possible. Geez!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_nervous-for-my-bms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1acd2e0d-260b-43fc-9c4c-dba37f92aaecPost:5a96e5ec-dd23-418a-a146-2616dbd6a5d9">Re: Nervous for my BM's!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Follow up with the one that hasnt ordered yet. I had this slight problem with one of mine. She literally ordered it the last day possible. Geez!!
    Posted by tiffanygoss[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm going to follow up with her...I haven't heard back from her so far today. So maybe I will send friendly reminder. I don't want to come off as "bridezilla"!!!
  • FWIW, I think a lot of bridal shops overestimate how long it will take to get a dress in.  Better for a dress to arrive earlier than expected rather than later, right?  I've been putting off ordering a dress for a September wedding because I'm pregnant and I've been advised to wait until a certain point  to order so that I'll be closest to the post-baby size I'll be in September.  I went in a few months ago and basically hounded them until they assured me the dress would still be available if I ordered in March.
    Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_nervous-for-my-bms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1acd2e0d-260b-43fc-9c4c-dba37f92aaecPost:ddaf5958-993e-4804-bc91-1590f4ccc5a7">Re: Nervous for my BM's!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]FWIW, I think a lot of bridal shops overestimate how long it will take to get a dress in.  Better for a dress to arrive earlier than expected rather than later, right?  I've been putting off ordering a dress for a September wedding because I'm pregnant and I've been advised to wait until a certain point  to order so that I'll be closest to the post-baby size I'll be in September.  I went in a few months ago and basically hounded them until they assured me the dress would still be available if I ordered in March.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I gave my girls a deadline to order by end of Jan for the June 1 wedding, and they said it should come in by Mid May, but they ended up coming in early March, no problem. So I'd say they definitely do over-estimate how long it'll take to come in. But I still wouldn't take my chances just in case.
  • Thanks ladies for all the advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards