Getting in Shape
Options

Weight Watchers question/slow weight loss

I lost like 90 pounds last year and the weight fell off very quickly, well over the winter I gained about 40 back. About a month ago I finally woke up and realized I could not do this to myself again. So I've been doing weight watchers and cardio and some weights 4 days a week. Well this time around it's going very slowly...like one pound (if that) a week slow.

A friend of mine who is also on weight watchers said part of my problem could be I'm not using all of my points every day. There are some days where I have like 7 or 8 points left, the reason for this is I eat a lot of fruits through out the day and with points being worth 0 now its not counting for anything. Also I love salads so with the bulk of the salad not being worth anything I'm not using a whole lot of points there either.

So what do you do if you have like 8 points left in the day? I don't want to go eat an ice cream bar just cause I have the points but I also don't want to slow my weight loss by not eating enough. Do you think this could have something to do with why it's going so slow?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards