Getting in Shape
Options

Workout Accountability Thursday

Is this week ever going to end???

Workout wasn't bad last night, but I am finding that my 'worse' knee is acting up, so I did skip some of the plyo moves. It was cardio resistance last night, and some of the jumps were hurting, so I took a break and started again after those moves.

Food was good - I came in under my goal, once I counted my activity for the day.

I walked to work yesterday (and this morning too), but am thinking that I may have to alter my route. As of now, I'm walking a main road, but since we've had snow, the shoulders aren't cleared, and I'm walking much closer to the road. Not a huge deal, since I walk facing traffic, but the roads are now ice roads, and I'm worried about someone losing control. There's a side road nearby that I might start to take, especially on the way home in the evenings.

One more day!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Workout Accountability Thursday

• Options
    Morning!

Food was good yesterday and today it's not looking to shabby either.  Last night I went to the gym thinking I would just do some weights but I was actually able to run 3 miles.  It wasn't fast, but it wasn't super slow so I guess that is a good thing.  I was supposed to do a tempo run but I'm glad I just got something in.  Tonight's schedule is another "easy" 3 miler so I'm hoping to get a nice little run/jog in.
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!

Yesterday my food was in better order and I managed to stay within my goal. Went to body combat after work - Monday I had requested jump kicks for yesterdays class and they not only complied but put TWO jump kick tracks in! I had a lot more energy yesterday than I've had in a while and I felt awesome during the workout. I'm hoping I can keep up that same energy level, though tonight I'm planning a rest night because we have friends coming over.

I sooo wish it was Friday, I'm ready for this crazy week at work to be over with.
  • Options
    Yesterday day went pretty well.  I managed to extend my 3 mile run into 3.7 miles and I changed up my route to include a few more hills.  Food wise I did pretty well.  FI made chili for dinner and it was divine. 

Today I have a double workout day planned.  Hoping to run about 1.75 and then hit them gym for some strength training. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @jenny yes. Be careful! Safety first.

@kwitherington. I feel you about being put through the ringer at work. Holidays are so busy here and extra stressful as I work as a therapist.

So, I posted some of what happened yesterday, yesterday. As for the overeating due to the food at party. I actually was so busy entertaining and cooking I barely had time to eat. I would begin and then put the food down and at some point someone threw away my food. Oh well, meant I stayed within my calories. Exercise wise as I suspected nothing. Today, my co-worker called in sick so more work for me. The food planned is good. Hoping to get to gym, but like kwitherington I may just have to fall down exhausted at the end of the day. We will see.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hi ladies!

so i had to take today off of work because of this death disease, so clearly no working out.  but this is reinforcing my belief that what i like is feeling HEALTHY, not thin.  because my appetite has been low and i'm sure i've dropped a few pounds, but i feel crappy about it.  i'd much rather feel strong with a few more pounds on my frame, that's for sure!

so today is a convalescent day for me.  i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow just to make sure it's not something like mono or strep.  but i'm thinking i might bundle up and just take a slow walk around the block.  it's not a workout, but i think the fresh air and a little movement might do me some good!

I hope you all are doing well, and it's almost friday!
  • Options
    Liatris, cleaning is movement so you did some involuntary exercise in my eyes :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards