Getting in Shape
Options

Hello 160's!!!

My goal last week was to get back into the 160's by Sunday. Well, today, I am officially 169.8! A day late, and only by .2 lbs, but I'll take it!!! It's an amazing feeling to see a new middle number on the scale, and it's been a while since I've seen this one. I'm down a total of 20.4 lbs and feeling great! Only 9.8 more lbs until my dress shopping goal! Thanks for listening! :)

Re: Hello 160's!!!

• Options
    Good job!! It's a great feeling, and keep up the hard work!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Nice!  Keep it going!!
  • Options
    Well done!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!  You've been doing great, and keep up the good work :)
  • Options
    CONGRATS!
  • Options
    Yeah congrats, I remember when I hit 160's I was soo happy. Keep it up.
  • Options
    I'm officially very motivated! Congrats on the weightloss thus far. Your goals and starting weight are similiar to mine so I want to know what has worked for you? What plan are you following and what you do for exercise? Congrats again!
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies!lindsay1084 - I've been counting calories and working out, although not as much as I'd like to be. I've been using an app for the iPhone called LoseIt to track my calories and my goals, and it's really convenient. I'm 5'6 and my goal is to lose 2 lbs per week. Right now my net calories are a little over 1200, and it recalculates these as you continue to lose weight. I usually eat bran cereal for breakfast, ff greek yogurt and a bar for lunch, fruit for snack, and usually have about 500-600 calories left for dinner. During the week, at least! HTH!
  • Options
    i reached the 160's as well loosing the college weight im down 22lbs and my dress finally fits yes i bought it small but it was discontinued and was the last dress and i fell in love with it. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
  • Options
    Seriously?  It's a 3 year old post.  The OP has been married for almost 2 years.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards