Getting in Shape
Options

Monday Accountability

Morning ladies!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I went to Boston to visit a friend/BM...so I ate and drank more than I should have, but stayed sort of within reason, walked a TON, and was only up 1lb this morning, so I didn't really gain...B-light english muffin w/PB and banana, coffeeL-pita w/lunch meat and 100 calorie kettle corn (?-FI grocery shopped while I was gone, so I am not sure what we have :))S-apple or quakesD-sesame orange marinated grilled chicken, roasted veggies, FF cottage cheeseE-ran 3 miles this morning, and deep cleaning the house today while the dogs get their hair cut!
imageimage
BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Monday Accountability

• Options
    Boston sounds fun!  I was at home all weekend, but didn't eat particularly well.  I'm still up 1.5 from my all-time low two Thursdays ago.  B: Oatmeal w/cinnamon, blueberries, bananaS: YogurtL: Ham sandwich, fruit (apple or pear)S: Crackers & peanut butter?D: Grilled chicken saladE: Ran 2 miles this morning, need to do yoga and upper body workout later
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    B- english muffin with almond butter, 1% milk with protein powderL- porchetta sandwich (and no one give me grief for this today! the porchetta has less tha 1g of fat, come on!) on an english muffin with havarti cheese. 2 clementinesS- a peach, possibly another protein drink after my work out D - grilled chicken and tiger shrimp, steamed green and yellow beansE-lower body weights, 30-45min cardio
  • Options
    I went camping this weekend, so needless to say I ate and drank way too much B- cereal w/FF milkS - cherriesL- chicken marsalaS- protein shakeD- steak strips, couscous, zucchiniE- yoga
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options
    B - 2 scrambled eggs with 1 tbsp pepper jack cheese, hm iced mocha (cold coffee, 1 tbsp creamer, 1 tbsp lite hershey syrup) L - greek yogurt with 1/4 cup granola, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries. D - chicken tetrazzini (only 350 cals!) large salad. E - hour dance class, walk dogs 3 miles.
  • Options
    I went to a wedding shower and a b-day party this weekend - so I wasn't perfect but I tried to be reasonable.  I'm watching carefully this week and hoping to post back the star that I lost.B - 1/2 cup crispex (dry), 1/2 cup strawberriesL - soup and handfull of mini-bretton crackers, cucumber slices.S - nectarineD - lots of veggies!  I have lots of veggies from the market that I'm going to do something delicious with tonight.E - walked in this morning, walk on lunch, walk home - work out video.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't gain over the weekend for the first time in a while. I ate at a bbq Saturday night but hiked 3 hrs on Sunday so it evened out I guess. B-light english muffin w/ egg and turkey bacon S-banana L-tuna w/ light ranch, apple S-almonds D-grilled kabobs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards