Getting in Shape
Options

I can't stop eating

Seriously, I am so flippin' hungry. I already have eaten 727 calories and haven't even had lunch yet. It's not unhealthy stuff, just a lot of snacks and breakfast. Make me stop.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I can't stop eating

• Options
  • Options
    Mrs_AFMrs_AF member
    First Comment
    Have you increased your exercise lately? If your body is telling you that you need food, then you probably do. Try drinking a big glass of water.
  • Options
    Actually, yes. I've been working out every day this week, which is new for me. I need to eat something filling...
  • Options
    Eggs and milk.  I had a day a few months ago where I was STARVING and nothing would fill me up, so I cooked up a couple of eggs and ate them with a big glass of skim milk, which helped for a while.
  • Options
    I'll have to try the eggs when I get home. I can't drink milk though. It makes me break out in eczema. <--- Weird I know.
  • Options
    You mean you can't just whip up some eggs at work? ;)Can you eat yogurt? Or cottage cheese- I think the combo of dairy and protein helps. Or maybe snack on some popcorn or grapes- something filling that takes a long time to eat.
  • Options
    how about a really big glass of water and then chew some mint gum?  sometimes when I've increased my exercise, I feel like I just need to be eating all the time and gum really helps.
  • Options
    I should try to cook an egg on the sidewalk. I did that once when I was little and it stunk for months. Kids.I can have yogurt and cottage cheese. Guess I better go to the grocery store!
  • Options
    Are you eating because you are hungry? Or because you just feel like eating? If you are hungry than that's fine that you are eating that much, especially if you are working out so much. If you are like me and sometimes if just seems like you can't stop putting your hand to your mouth with food....then STOP! :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    I find that mint gum makes me hungrier, but other flavors help keep me from eating- especially cinnamon or bubble gum.  Bubble gum is great because blowing bubbles can really distract you from eating. Gives you something to do. I'm such a dork.
  • Options
    I'm eating because I am so hungry. Not usually like me either.
  • Options
    jed15jed15 member
    First Comment
    Just an FYI- chewing gum can cause increased appetite. The increased salivation gets all your gastric juices a-flowin and many times you have the sensation of being hungrier! I try to only have gum after I've been at work for 10+ hours, and my breath is kickin- otherwise I'd be a pack a day kinda girl :)
  • Options
    low fat cottage cheese is good for you to eat. It's good with some fruit too.
    After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker sam and harvey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards