Getting in Shape
Options

Wednesday P90X Accountability

I've got Shoulders & Arms + Ab Ripper today.  This is Day 9 for me.  It's also day 9 of eating clean.  My fiance and mom had extremely yummy pizza last night which wasn't that hard for me to say no to considering how much I worked out yesterday.  Why sabotage myself?  :)  My abs are kind of sore from Pilates yesterday, but I feel really good about working out for 2 hours yesterday.  I found out my dress will be in the shop in 2-3 weeks.  I'm so excited I could do a happy dance.  It's definitely hard ordering a dress in January and not seeing it until August.
imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday P90X Accountability

• Options
    Morning, Plyo KILLED me last night. See the next time I take off so long from working out! I have back and bicep and ab ripper tonight I'm dreading working out, it is soooo hot here. Yesterday I really had to talk myself into it.Jenny how did you enjoy Kenp Hep Hep! :))
  • Options
    I am in Week 4 of the Lean Program. I will do Kenpo tonight! The scale hasn't moved much but people keep commenting on how I look like I've lost weight...So maybe there is something to this muscle confusion!
  • Options
    This morning I did Back and Biceps and AbripperX. I was so angry and bitter to wake up at 7am today to have to work out since I don't work until 2pm. But, we had to take my kitty to the vet so it was the only time I would find to exercise. I really do dislike days when it's just strength training because I want to do cardio and burn calories. I mean, today I only burned 200? Pshaw. Now I can only each 1475cal today. I heart food.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh man Kenpo last night was boring. I look forward to the "breaks". Hep! So tonight I'm doing Chest/Shoulders/Triceps (is that right?) and ARX. I like doing the strength training. I hate ARX though.
  • Options
    I am getting this soon and cannot wait to start!!!!
  • Options
    Haha!  I'm planning to do Kenpo tomorrow instead of Yoga since I don't have 90 minutes to devote to exercise tomorrow.  I like ARX.  I think it's fun, except for the scissor thing.  That sucks
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards