Getting in Shape
Options

Thursday P90X Accountability

So today is supposed to be Yoga, but I'm going to do Kenpo instead since I have a makeup trial and I need the extra time.  I'm starting to get really nervous about my dress coming in.  It was big in the waist and hips when I ordered it because I figured there wasn't much chance I would lose anymore inches in my bust (I went from a double d to a b, so I'm hoping I don't get any smaller there).  Has anyone else experienced this?  It's been so long that I'm terrified I'll go and get it and it won't fit.  I hit goal before i ordered it, but I've gained a bit of weight since January (mostly muscle).  I guess I should just measure myself and stop worrying.  :)
imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thursday P90X Accountability

• Options
    I ORDERED MY DRESS OFF E-BAY LAST YEAR IT WAS A SIZE 12 BUT COULD BE ALTERED TO A 14. WHEN I GOT IT, IT WAS TO SMALL. I WENT FROM A SIZE 16 TO A 12 SINCE THEN AND I STILL CANT GET IT BUTTONED, I CAN AT LEAST GET INTO IT AND BUTTONED UP TO ABOUT MY BRA STRAP. i'M STILL WORKING OUT AT THE GYM. I WENT FOR A FITTING TUESDAY, BUT THE GIRL DID NOT WANT TO ALTER MY DRESS BECAUSE OF THE DETAILING SO I GO IN TWO WEEKS TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE THAT WORKS THAIR. SO I'M GIVING MYSELF TO GOOD WEEKS OF DIETING AND HITTING THE GYM EVERY CHANCE I CAN GET. I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO ALTER THE DRESS TO A SIZE 14. MY CLOTHES ARE 10-12 I JUST DONT GET IT?
  • Options
    Wedding dresses are notoriously small, and I've found that they are exceptionally small in the bust.  I can wear a 6 in shirts and lots of dresses and an 8 in most pants.  My wedding dress is a 10 for the sole reason that I needed to order it to fit around my rib cage and the 8 was an inch too small in that one area.  Nothing I can do about my ribcage bones :) Do you have to go to the seamstress?  Are there other seamstresses in your area?  I am sure you can find someone who would be willing to alter your dress.  Have you posted on your local board?  Going from a 16 to a 12 is an incredible accomplishment.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Yesterday I fizzled out with like 7 min left in my workout and I didn't do ab ripper, Iwas sooo tired Today is supposed to be yoga, but I hate it so I am going to do cardio X and finish up back and biceps and ARX. TOM has been drained. I hope I can get through this workout tonight.Spacey Hep Hep!
  • Options
    Tony can "hep" this!  :)  TOM is draining me too.  Make sure you are eating enough, that usually helps me get through my workouts.  I hope you have fun with your work out today!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the Yoga X.  Ugh! 
  • Options
    Today was my XStretch day. It was difficult to get motivated to get out of bed and stretch for an hour, but I did it...well, almost. With 10 minutes left my 14 month old puppy came in and threw up on my yoga mat! Needless to say, I did not finish! Is that a valid excuse? I thought so!
  • Options
    How is the stretch DVD?  I didn't do it last week because I didn't feel very tight and my mom was in town.
  • Options
    The stretch dvd was okay. It is not difficult and seems to do the trick. It is a tad more difficult to get motivated for, but give it a shot. Tony does not hep at all throughout the entire DVD.
  • Options
    Today I did Plyo again because I wanted to get some calories burned before work. I just did it on Tuesday and today it was a little more challenging and I burned 425 calories which I like. Tomorrow will likely be a cardio day at the gym. Hope I'm feeling okay and can do like an hour run.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards