Getting in Shape
Options

How Bad Did I do...Really...

So for my bday I promised myself I would be good until Sunday when we are going to a fabulous brunch with my friends for my bday...so yesterday this is what I had, I did eat a little more than anticipated but not too terrible...or am I wrong?B-Oatmeal with Coffee (3)L-Happy Family Chinese (no idea how many pts) and only two forkfuls of fried rice, 1 cup of hot and sour soup (1pt for soup)D-1 cup smart taste noodles (3) with Brummel and Brown butter (1) and garlic, then I wound up eating a 3x3 square of Digorno cheese pizzaS-1 piece of cake about 1/2 inch thick Was that really bad or am I just feeling guilty for really no reason at all???

Re: How Bad Did I do...Really...

• Options
    Heres a pic of the cute cake FI made for me!
  • Options
    That is not bad at all!  If it was my birthday, I would have doubled the cake :)  I just sent a pic of that cake to my FI, and was like you better start practicing!  I have high expectations now!  That cake is TOO cute!  Happy birthday and RELAX...just get back on track on Monday and enjoy the weekend. Maybe if you can get some AP in you'll feel better?
  • Options
    If your FI needs some tips, he can call my FI, lol I don't feel bad at all, I just wanted to keep "in check" with not only myself, but my fellow WW girls..I am going to stay OP today and tomorrow (I WI tomorrow AM), but Sunday I know I am gonna let loose with brunch and Mimosas and then dinner at my moms sunday night...AP's are definitely in order next week!
  • Options
    Hey Tiny, That cake is sooooo cute, congrats on having a FI that bakes. It doesn't seem like you went to off program. Remember, just jump right back on the wagon after your weekend festivities. This is life. We cannot deprive ourselves of everything. Ok instead of eating, just have more whoopie~~ ha. Have a great b-day weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards