Getting in Shape

Holy Bloating!

I am actually legitimately amazed at how drastically I can bloat.  When I got my engagement ring it was half size too big so I got it sized down and last night I was starting to wonder if I made a mistake cuz I was so swollen that it was really hurting me to try to get it off! (I was unsuccessful even with soap and water).I should mention that I drank some beer Wednesday night, ate lots of bad food yesterday, it's been extremely humid and TOM is coming...It was still tight this morning but I have been drinking water constantly today and now my ring is loose again!!!!Amazing...

Re: Holy Bloating!

• Oy, I know exactly how you feel. I woke up this morning with my ring HURTING my finger when last night I went to bed and it literally fell off. I've been guzzling water waiting for it to get comfortable again.
  • Since I've lost the weight my ring has been too big, not fall off big, just floppy big. That is precisely the reason why I haven't gotten it sized down - I hate that feeling!
  • I totally understand! Sometimes it is superloose but others it is kinda uncomfortable. I'm scared of bloating and being extra uncomfortable when I have to wear my e-ring and wedding band in 2 weeks! When I tried them both on together at the store last time, it felt kinda tight and it made me feel fat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards