Getting in Shape
Options

Poll: what do you refuse to give up?

Is there a "bad for you" food you won't even try to live without? I will not give up my coffee with sugar free vanilla caramel half and half. I would probably still drink it if scientists told me it would take 10 years off my life b/c it is so delicious and it's what gets me out of bed in the morning ;P
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: what do you refuse to give up?

• Options
    Ice cream. Any of the good kind. =)
  • Options
    Wine. And Beer. And chocolate.
  • Options
    Alcohol. Period.
  • Options
    Red wine- I love it! FI's guacamole too- it is amazing
  • Options
    I don't know Jennylee. I think I'd give up my period. =P
  • Options
    I used to say bread but then I found out I had celiac disease and bread was killing me...literally. So i'm going to say theres nothing i WONT live without. seems like everytime i think that i find out ill die if i eat it. lol.though if i had to pick right now it would probably be rice, because thats like the only grain im allowed to have! lol (the brown variety of course!)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    beer and vodka. Im a drinker, ive always been a drinker and I will work the calories into my daily intake in order to be able to still drink it. I dont even care if it slows weight loss, if I want a beer im having a beer.
  • Options
    ice cream and red wine.  sometimes at the same time :)
  • Options
    Lol Nebb I do the same. I'm going to happy hour tonight so salad is for lunch today to allow for 2 glasses of red wine calories :)
  • Options
    LOL CODI!!!!
  • Options
    I haven't given up anything.  I have cut portions and eat in moderation....I try to work out but this week has been bad.  I've had an ear infection and the antibiotic made me nauseous (sp?) so havent worked out much
  • Options
    potatoes & ice cream
    Photobucket
  • Options
    lol @ codi, too funny. btw codi, I know I am late to the game on this but I love your siggy pic! It is so colorful and cute.
  • Options
    Alcohol and guacamole.  Life would be very sad without either.
  • Options
    Thanks kaydi!
  • Options
    ditto pp who said alcoholbut that's the good thing about a lifestyle change instead of a diet... you don't have to give up anything, just eat everything in moderation.  indulge responsibly :)
  • Options
    Pasta, Pasta, Pasta....did I mention Pasta?
  • Options
    Wine and pasta. I'm Italian, what can I say
  • Options
    ketchup. i love ketchup. on everything. all over my food. i know its loaded with sugar, but I can't stop... and I won't.
  • Options
    chocolate.  and ice cream.and probably diet coke/pepsi.  i keep "giving it up," only to return to it a short time later.  even though i know it's counteracting my attempts to whiten my teeth for the wedding, i just can't seem to give it up...
  • Options
    Frozen coke. Seriously, life without it would not be pretty. Or vanilla bean gelato at work. I have to get out of hospitality!
  • Options
  • Options
    Hmmm... anything Chipotle. Red wine. Cheese. I've actually done really well with killing some of my cravings by using recipes from CookingLight.com. If I feel like I absolutely can't go another day without pizza or pasta or chinese food, I can almost always find a healthy alternative to take out. They've also got a lot of great "comfort food" recipes that help during this stressful time. It makes me feel like I'm not really giving up anything, I'm just making it better. Just make sure to follow the portion guidelines, otherwise a very healthy 400 calorie pasta dish can easily become a monster 800 calorie dinner if you load too much on the plate.
  • Options
    Ice cream. But I have recently discovered coconut milk ice cream which is DELICIOUS and cholesterol-free, plus is digestion-friendly to anyone who can't eat dairy. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards