Getting in Shape
Options

Christmas goal

By christmas I will be able to run 5km without stopping.Ladies, add your goals to be achieved by the holidays!

Re: Christmas goal

• Options
    By Christmas, I will be down a total of 61 lbs for the year.  (27lbs) to go.
  • Options
    My realistic goal is that I would like to be down another 15 pounds by Christmas.  That's only 5 pounds a month so I should be able to do it!!
  • Options
    I want to lose another 20" by christmas, id be happy with 10-15lbs too. I want the new pants I bought last month to be loose on me (still kinda tight), and I want to be able to wear clothes from any normal womens clothing store (there are a lot of stores here where the sizes run small, and XL is still a bit tight on me at some of them).
  • Options
    OH and the navy blue wool knit trench coat I bought last winter before I gained all my weight, I want it to fit. It might already but I havnt tried it. If it does already I want my smaller brown felt and fur (faux) trench to fit.
  • Options
    By Christmas I would like to be down to 160.  30 pounds to go.  I know that is alot of weight in a short time but if I stay on the track I'm on I should be able to do it.
  • Options
    By Christmas, I want to be at my goal and only worried about maintenance. 11 more pounds to go! I lost 2 this week after plateauing for a while, so now I really think I can make it. C'mon size 4!!
  • Options
    By Christmas I will have run a marathon.
  • Options
    i would LOVE to be down in the 170s around christmas time (granted im 198 now, but im going to try!!!)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    my new years goal is to be down 15lbs :-)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In a perfect world, I'd be at my goal by Christmas, because 8 pounds in a month is reasonable, but I'll be really happy if I'm down 18 pounds.
  • Options
    I would like to be down 30 lbs to make it a total of 40 this year and to finish the c25k program.
  • Options
    to be down 15 lbs.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    by christmas, i want to be able to run 5 miles easily (i can run 3 right now, and ran 5 once but it was mad hard).i want to be at my goal weight and successfully maintaining it.  ("successfully" is the key word there).  i'm only 10 lbs. away, i know i can do it.
  • Options
    By Christmas I'd like to be down 25 pounds. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards