Getting in Shape
Options

Tuesday P90X Accountability

I did Plyo this morning.  Only one more time with Plyo and then I'm done for a little while.  I'm so close now, I can't believe I've been doing this for eleven weeks.  Craziness.Anyways, I'm off to work.  I have to go out for a friend's birthday tonight, and I think I've planned my calories well for today so that I don't go insane.  I'm planning on not drinking and probably just getting a salad.  Happy workout!
imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday P90X Accountability

• Options
    Wow, you're doing great! 11 weeks on P90X isn't easy. I started on it a while back but had all these excuses to quit and haven't started back up yet :(Anyways, I'm planning on getting started again at the end of halloween (right before the holidays)...otherwise I will slip into that 10 lb. weight gain routine that I seem to have every year around then...and with getting married this coming June I have to be careful this year!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did plyo this morning, too! It was super hard because I was exhausted despite sleeping 9 hours last night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hate that about plyo.  Some days I really enjoy myself and I can push myself really hard, like yesterday.  Other times, I feel like it's a struggle just to get through the first sequence. 
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards