Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Buses/Limos

I am looking for a company that will provide transportation for my wedding party via a large limo or a luxury bus. Does anyone have experience hiring any local companies in the area? Am trying to get quotes for about 7 hours. Any companies that I should stay away from based on bad customer service?

Thanks in advance for feedback!

Re: Buses/Limos

• I work with one for a lot of my corporate groups - Ridecentric. Jillian is my contact over there. Here's their main line - (214) 574-5900

Tell her Wendi referred you.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_buseslimos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:20fab8c9-bf87-4119-96bb-0b52e05aba47Post:ac10554d-ea27-42b2-8245-f1f57a1a05df">Buses/Limos</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a company that will provide transportation for my wedding party via a large limo or a luxury bus. Does anyone have experience hiring any local companies in the area? Am trying to get quotes for about 7 hours. <strong>Any companies that I should stay away from based on bad customer service?</strong> Thanks in advance for feedback!
    Posted by als0822[/QUOTE]

Yes, Blue Diamond Limos.  Knotties have given them a grade of D+ and F in past reviews.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_buseslimos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:20fab8c9-bf87-4119-96bb-0b52e05aba47Post:ea094120-7549-4ed1-b098-4be51fed6587">Re: Buses/Limos</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Buses/Limos : Yes, Blue Diamond Limos.  Knotties have given them a grade of D+ and F in past reviews.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

Even though I used Blue Diamond and had a fairly stress free experience, I will have to say that other companies were definitely more customer service oriented. That being said, execution the day-of was great.
  • I'm using Landmark Limo of Dallas because I send every guest to my hotel to use them. They tend to be better pricing and always on time. They don't have party limos but they do have the larger ones. 214-704-0850. www.landmarklimos.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Champion Limo service for my wedding and Carlos has been a pleasure to work with.
  • I used Choice Limo this past October in Dallas and our driver was on time for everything and very nice. They gave me a great deal on a white stretch Lincoln Navigator that was very pretty. Go to Limos.com and check on the prices quoted from these companies, then you have something to bargain with.

The woman who made all the arrangements on the phone was soo nice and happy for us, I just don't remember her name.

Choice Luxury Limo LLC

10105 Loving Trail Dr. Frisco, TX 75035
    Tel: (214) 394-7475
    Email: info@choiceluxurylimo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards