Getting in Shape
Options

monday accountability

Good morning.  I'm getting sick. I feel like crap.b-2 scrambled eggs, 2 orangesl-turkey burger with mushrooms spinach and grilled zucchinis-EAS carb control bard-grilled chicken, cucmumber salade-walk

Re: monday accountability

• Options
    after two terrible weeks, back on the wagon! b- banana, activia yogurt, high fiber oatmeall- two slices thin and trim roast beef on rye bread, with a half slice of baby swiss cheese and mustards- McIntosh apple and ginger snaps (yum)d- chicken breast with frozen veggies
  • Options
    aw, i hope you feel better, angelandlibby!i actually had a really good weekend, and i'm down 3 lbs. from where i was last week!  it feels so good to finally being living healthy again.b - waffles, pb, honey, skim milkl - brown rice, red beans, ff cheese, raw veggiess - egg whites, appled - tbd.  working late, so maybe subway.  i'll figure something out.e - running 4 miles tonight.
  • Options
    B: cereal S: apple w/ 1 T pb L: tuna S: ? D: turkey enchiladas, salad E: 45 min cardio
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    B: 2 egg whites, english muffin, grapesS: oatmeal, appleL: Chicken-Black Bean Soup, Fiber plus bar, 5 pretzel sticksS: 1 oz peanuts, appleD: Salad with chickenE: 30 min cardio, abs
  • Options
    I need to get better about tracking again...I am up a few pounds from the weight I am trying to maintain.  Not too big of a deal, but I want to get rid of them nonetheless... B-light english muffin w/light veggie CC, coffee S-one Nature Valley bar L-taco soup, cheese stick, yogurt, apple S-pretzels D-ham, roasted brussell sprouts, FF cottage cheese, maybe a tiny bit of Annie's mac and cheese S-1/2 banana w/melted PB and a couple chocolate chips E-ran 4 miles
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    B - Special K cereal with FF milkS - Special K protein shakeL - Lean pocket, FF yogurtS - Fiber1D - Lean cuisine or maybe soup with a grilled cheese...haven't decidedE - going to the gym to run 3 miles. Have a 5k on Sunday so I don't want to lose any conditioning from the 10k. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards