Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday

Re: AW Thursday

• Options
    MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so cool Kendall!  Weebly is so much better! And I started to run out of time with so many things to do still...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I figured it would help you out since you are 2 months out from your big day :P  I have a year of time to play with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am buying FI rims for his wedding gift and my goal (if I can find the help tp pull it off) is to have them put on during the wedding so when we come out to use the car as our get-away car that will be the first time he sees them!  I am BEYOND excited at the idea of pulling off such an awesome gift and surprise for him.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kendall - I haven't looked at it yet, but I am a librarian, so if you need any help alphabetizing, let me know. Seriously.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I've got it down.  I just found myself trying to remember what letters came first at 4am when I was working :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kendall- Thats awesome!  Thanks!

Bobbileigh- What a great surprise!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kendall!! Great work! I was looking through and saw that you went so far as to put our comments from Amber's RD post the other day. That's some serious attention to detail and work. It looks great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kendall - love the new car!
    Bobbileigh - great idea!
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sitting here at my desk... like a sap, listening to all my wedding music and getting teary eyed.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-79?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:21f0b4be-ebee-4fb5-9542-1a1610eb1ed9Post:ba906913-cb30-46f8-93bc-6559e3c3d741">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, I've got it down.  I just found myself trying to remember what letters came first at 4am when I was working :P
    Posted by KendallandAlbert[/QUOTE]
    lol, ok, that's good ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photographers A through Ke added *eyes crossing*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats everyone! 

I am back to work after 3 days off and after tomorrow, it's the weekend again!
    Our class has been canceled for tonight.  Yay.

Great job Kendall!  And you call yourself a newb?!?
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI is booking the Honeymoon TOMORROW !!!!

I'm super excited:)

edit:DANG Nice job on the website!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Details!  Come on..Spill it!
  • Options
    bethlovesjimbethlovesjim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been trying to think of a AW all day.... I got nothing :(

107 more days to go! WOOOOO!
    first camping trip engagement
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, everybody's AW are great today. Can't wait to check out the knottie vendor site tonight.

My FI ordered his tux this past weekend. I've had several nightmares that he forgot about this task completely until the day of the wedding, so this is a huge relief for me.

This weekend we're tentatively planning to get our wedding bands. It's getting real now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-79?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:21f0b4be-ebee-4fb5-9542-1a1610eb1ed9Post:435d351b-a1c8-4171-8d9e-13539f8f0b3b">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, everybody's AW are great today. Can't wait to check out the knottie vendor site tonight. My FI ordered his tux this past weekend. <strong>I've had several nightmares that he forgot about this task completely until the day of the wedding, so this is a huge relief for me. </strong>This weekend we're tentatively planning to get our wedding bands. It's getting real now!
    Posted by MarieSD[/QUOTE]

No lie, I gave mine and his boys a set date that if it wasn't done by, I was forcing them to go with me and allow me to pick all the details :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-79?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:21f0b4be-ebee-4fb5-9542-1a1610eb1ed9Post:e682c713-171b-4b5d-9026-d68c4d4ca626">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just want to add that my alphabetizing skills are being put to the test... I forgot how to use that part of my brain I think :( Edit: Spelling fixes - maybe I forgot how to use my whole brain *sigh*

The site is AWESOME! Great work! If you are adding to it, I also bought my dress at Classy Concepts, and my ceremony/reception site is Rose Chapel. :) Great job!!!
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-79?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:21f0b4be-ebee-4fb5-9542-1a1610eb1ed9Post:6a54cc7f-3889-45ce-bff0-adc3674b0150">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sitting here at my desk... like a sap, listening to all my wedding music and getting teary eyed.
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

I made a CD of all of our music.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    <---- stinks at adding vendors

I have a ton to add!  But I will give the full update on every vendor after the wedding - with reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to AW our transportation to the hotel!!
    CLICK

We also talked to our photog and we are going to drive to a random place after we leave the reception site that night and take pictures with the car and our champagne (that comes with the car, WITH a driver of course!!)
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    Kendall- VEGAS :)

Amber- I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! How much is the rental fee for the vintage car?

Edit: I found it! I'm love the idea. I might have to use it too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-79?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:21f0b4be-ebee-4fb5-9542-1a1610eb1ed9Post:fd56f999-352f-4640-b52c-42c47e6ff209">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amber- I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! How much is the rental fee for the vintage car?
    Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

It was 375 with champagne and up to 3 hours of driving around. He will drive you around for fun if you don't want to go straight to the hotel. They also have cute flower decorations that can be added to the car (you can see some on his facebook in a different album). I think that price does not include the decorations, but I am honestly not sure!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    That is alot more affordable than I was thinking it was going to be. Great find Amber :)

I was thinking of having Colton come to the hotel with his, but I love this idea much more :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-79?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:21f0b4be-ebee-4fb5-9542-1a1610eb1ed9Post:9038ba02-3071-48e1-9777-5d764dcc93bc">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Five photographers to go...

Do you have mine??  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I thought about the hotel thing, too, but I don't know...

And the vintage car was actually my FI's find! I was so happy that he did some research on his own to find something unique for us. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    I just checked it out... would you add MaddiePie Creations as well?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay ladies the Photographer page is done!   Double check to make sure I didn't leave anyone off! 

Http://dfwknotties.weebly.com
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011

Amber-Points for the FI!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards