Getting in Shape
Options

Putting picture in a post

Hi Ladies,I fit into the sample of my dress which was a size 6! I wanted to post the picture but I am not sure how to do that. Can someone help!?

Re: Putting picture in a post

• Options
    How did you get the picture at the bottom of your post....because I am trying to figure out how to do that.
  • Options
    daniela - you can upload your picture to tinypic.com, don't use the default size, resize it to the one for email and then copy the link that says img code for message boards.  Then paste it in your message.  I think you may need to change the 'IMG' in the code to all lowercase to make it work properly but I'm not positive on that.
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options
    daniela and rashot - this bio is really helpful for how to do several things http://aravis227.googlepages.com/newbiebioI prefer using tinypic.com instead of photobucket because then you don't have to go to tinyurl.com to make your link smaller - it is already done.  And the code is there for you already.  Once you upload the pic (again using the resizing function and making it for email or smaller if you want), you can copy the html for websites code and put that directly into your signature block.  (if you don't knot you can click on your name and click edit profile and your signature block will be down at the bottom of the page.)
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options
    Let's see if I did it right.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards